Atlantis Double Degree in Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
Atlantis is a double masters degree program in Agricultural Economics from the University of Arkansas and a joint degree in rural development issued by six European partner universities.
Graduate students will:
- Spend approximately two academic years in this program - four study terms and one summer term
- Up to 14 months spent abroad
- U.S. students enroll for at least two terms at the University of Arkansas and for at least two terms at two European universities in the European consortium
- European students will enroll for at least two terms at two European universities in the European consortium and at least two terms at the University of Arkansas
- Thesis is required
- Completion of a case study during the summer
- One term of joint thesis research supervised by U.S. and European faculty
- All coursework, research, and case study will be in English in both the U.S. and Europe.